Lightroom 5 users can change the splash screen that first appears when you open the software. The original Lightroom splash screen is shown below:
If you wish to change the standard splash screen, you have to:
- find any JPG or PNG picture
- change the size of the picture to maximum 900 x 600 pixels
- go to the following place on your HDD: Users\[user name]\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Lightroom\
- create a sub folder Splash Screen
- save your picture in Splash Screen folder using any file name.
722 total views, 1 views today